Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Homeschool Room

We are so excited about our new homeschool room, which is a large sunroom. It is a multi-purpose room as we'll also have our dining table in there and a place to watch movies. Also, it has places for coats, shoes, and our dog's bed. Once it is all put together, I'll share pictures.

Caleb and I have been organizing all of the children's books into groups to make them easier to find. He really enjoys organizing. I was surprised when he mentioned putting the "classics" together. LOL How does a 5 year old know what the word classic means?

I am trying to figure out how to hang our maps back up. This room has so many windows that there isn't wall space for maps. I may need to save up for one of those classroom pull down map fixtures. I'm sure they are not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment